Fian Fazlie
PAP Braddell.[1995]
PAP Boon Lay.[1996]
Corporation Primary School.[1997-2002]
Yuhua Secondary School.[2003-2007]
ITE College Central-Bishan; Higher NITEC Business Studies(Administration).
[2008-present]
nihon_daisuki90@hotmail.com
30th March 1990
Am a flirty, naughty bitch!:x
ADORES;
Yuhua Concert Band
Sparkswinds
ITE Concert Band
Ichiritsu Kashiwa Brass Band
Tokyo Kosei Wind Orchestra
That someone!
All kinds of Clarinets!
Saxophones
Bitching
Sex
Food
Money
Hotstuffs, esp That Someone!
Band Music
Playing in a Band
LOATHES;
Wannabes'
Girls who bully their bfs
Trannies! YUCKS!
Other than that, come test my patience Bitch!
I do not know what is wrong with me. Been having this bad headache for the past few days. And this isn't the first time I'm feeling like this. I suspect it's something bad. Oh well, even if that's the case it would bring peace to some people's lives. Am i right, Qi En? People, I'm warning you. Don't meet Qi En. He used and abandoned me. And the best part is that i still regard him as my brother. Fuck off la ok? I fucking hate you, Qi En.
I've been so moody these few days. Fuck those people who don't appreciate my kindness and sincerity. It's not my loss, it's yours. Can't wait to meet some new people! yay! :)
Today school was fine. Lesson as usual then had to do presentation for Lifeskills. Gave a talk about pinkdot and LGBT. Hahaha.. so paiseh! But i guess the class understood more about the LGBT in Sg even more.
I still miss sergeant. )= i dunno... i am confused about us. Oh well, don't wanna think about it. The more i do, the more i can't control my emotions. Sigh. I miss you still...