Fian Fazlie
PAP Braddell.[1995]
PAP Boon Lay.[1996]
Corporation Primary School.[1997-2002]
Yuhua Secondary School.[2003-2007]
ITE College Central-Bishan; Higher NITEC Business Studies(Administration).
[2008-present]
nihon_daisuki90@hotmail.com
30th March 1990
Am a flirty, naughty bitch!:x
ADORES;
Yuhua Concert Band
Sparkswinds
ITE Concert Band
Ichiritsu Kashiwa Brass Band
Tokyo Kosei Wind Orchestra
That someone!
All kinds of Clarinets!
Saxophones
Bitching
Sex
Food
Money
Hotstuffs, esp That Someone!
Band Music
Playing in a Band
LOATHES;
Wannabes'
Girls who bully their bfs
Trannies! YUCKS!
Other than that, come test my patience Bitch!
I am so moving on! To you, who have been so great to me for the past week, thank you! I appreciate it! But i guess life must just move on. Well, at least you made my life colourful! Don't worry... we're still friends:)
I guess there's not much hope between us.. and you were right! I can't stick to one. Sigh~ Hence, I'm gonna meet more new people! Oh, beefcake gonna fetch me from school on Wednesday! Yay! :) Hahah!!! Can't wait to feast on you! haha~
And i think i have to postpone or bring forward my outing to the Zoo with TianShun! Haha! Sorry ya... i have a common test on the 9th! We'll find a date soon, piggy! Yeah! Must meet before your enlistment date!! Hahah!