Went to Bugis yesterday with loves<3 Joanna, Kai, Faz and Padi~ hearts you guys:) Had our lunch at Zam Zam.. was pretty pissed by this typical malay family though... "stole" our table, still got guts to gossip about us. Why? Can't a bunch of cute young adults have lunch there too? KNS! Your whole family will get food poisoning i hope:) After lunch, went to study and slacked at National Library. Faz & Padi went off first, after that the 3 animals went to Marina for dinner and then off for our cam whoring session!:) Oh, and i think i'm starting to be a cam whore! gosh :/
I'm just curious.. why some people are just plain childish? Heh, whatever ok.... call your friend come tag me... outnumbered.. that's why~ I so like just blocked their IP:) if they come here tag me again, then i will just keep blocking i guess till they give up. Ok, i'm so gonna win this so called i-hate-you-hate-me game. I'm so lucky to be raised in a better band as you. So what you Gold with Honours? Your playing is so terrible. It's horrendous. Can't even play the Seventh Night of July solo properly... cos you're lousy~ oops:X And oh my god, he called his friend.. some ugly slut named Wendy i guess to tag me~ hahaha.. funny. She actually thought i failed my O's and i got a F9 for one of my subs?? omg... I passed my O's luh... remember guys, cos i wasn't offered any business courses in poly? Only media studies were offered. I rejected and i chose to study business in ITE first. haha. I bet you he didn't even have a fucking O-level cert:) Thick skin indeed... still wanna test my intelligence.. I'm sure you all agree that I'm better looking than him:) Well, at least my teeth is properly aligned! How about yours? :( Can't wait to punch those 2 ass holes.. then we'll see who's the girly boy ok? *be warned*
oh baby you're sooooooo very sweet. ILY. sarang hae~
tell me you love me;
6:46 PM