Wednesday, March 11, 2009
PURE BOREDOM
omg.. i'm like so freaking bored. Some people are just
all talk, and no action. You're killing me with boredom... i need some action~ Sigh.... oh i see you have A level cert? Qualified for local U? I doubt so. Even so, you are a JC student. You're like suppposed to be more matured? So what if you're from JC? What rights does it give you to look down at ITE students? Looks like ITE students are way mature and smarter than some JC students (don't wanna say 'all', cos i have many JC friends who are way SENSIBLE)
Not happy with me? Calling me a tranny? Oh, whatever... if im not good looking, i wouldn't be attached to a foreigner who's fucking hot right now~ You must be blind, i have manly facial features. Just look at my jaw bone. It's fucking well defined... oh.. boring. Not happy with me, next time see me in the streets splash my face with acid! I dare you. I'm not afraid! Dun dare? I know.. cos you guys are plain COWARDS! Only wanna vent your anger on me here... and dun wanna show to me your faces! Oh shit! I forgot, you guys are way fucking ugly:)
Wee~ Baby i love you. How you wish you can punch their faces too right? Like omg la! Wanna cyber bully also pick the wrong victim! Call them stupid or wad? hahha:) Baby, saranghae! *sings 'NOBODY'* ;)
tell me you love me;
8:56 PM