Ok, i'm a noobshit! Fine.... you seemed so happy with her.. i'm proud yet disgusted. I think we all feel the same way, Boy. No offence to you girl, but it's good that you have him now.
I miss those days la, like seriously... How close we were back then~ I miss giving you a pat on the head, and to just hold you.
I miss walking you home and sending you frequent smses. Remember our daily smses when we wished 'good night, sweet dreams, sleep tight, Hugs&Kisses ' almost every single night?
I miss buying you chocolates, even though it was not a special occasion... Buying you those chocolates out of my own accord was a way for me to show you how sincere I was to you back then.
I miss the feeling when our skin get in contact. Your smooth young skin.
How i wish i could turn back the clock and experience these all over again. But too bad, you already have her. I'm happy for you, cos you're happy with her.
And please do take note that I feel extremely uncomfortable with you by my side when she's right there infront of us. No point showing me sympathy, cos by the end of the day, you're her's and not mine to hold on to forever.
ps. i can still write out on how we first met exactly.. I won't forget that. I hope you don't.
tell me you love me;
9:45 PM