HEADACHE!
Like oh my effing God! I actually went to Zirca last night! Holy shit! Spent the night dancing on the dance floor from midnight till like 4?? My legs are like so exhausted and my ear drums are like gonna burst! So many *** :) hahha.. Was dancing like a slut all night long, when suddenly Timothy Keegan Aw (he's famous in FB) touched me in the chin and grabbed me. He talked to Su and me. haha.. I danced a little with Timothy! hha. omg *faints* He was like so drunk la??!! hahaha.. Can you imagine?? A topless hunk just grabbed you and you danced with him??! hahaha.. LOL!
Love his hair though, it's so freaking awesome!! HhhA.... Saw tooooooooo many familiar faces. One cute guy came up to me and asked if my name was Anthony. I was like what? no?!! haha... He reminds me of Zavier.. really look alike! hahaha:)
tell me you love me;
5:37 PM