Saturday, January 03, 2009
Where the hell i am? Well, i'm here ok? I'm not dead yet, fyi!
It's really upsetting to see some of your friends turn their backs again you la. Ok, i was busy... i have loads of concert to prepare for this month... Can't you guys understand.. you guys should know that i'm very committed in the band scene. Some people just think about grades, and not the wonderful friendships we forged over the last few months. It's really upsetting i must say. It is hardly 12 months and people's true colours are showing off. Friends are not what and how you expect them to be~ I can't take this anymore.... How am i gonna survive for another year with them? That's partly another reason why i'm contemplating to leave. If this really drags on, I must say i made a mistake.. But never mind, we're still friends... I'm just truly upset. Chanel, dun worry... We're like in the same boat. Let's hope all this come to an end soon! SMILE!
tell me you love me;
2:24 AM