Sparks VII was a blast!~ Thank to all my friends who came down to support us. Nicest Sparks Concert I've ever had! Finally, Sparks concert over! Another concert coming up this month! 31st Jan at Discovery Centre. For some Cosplay Club event... Dear readers, Sparkswinds' concert at Esplanade (Beautiful Sunday) is this June! Will update you once again:) Anyways, here are the pics!

Thanks for coming down ITE Band peeps! You're loved!


The 3 Animals~


Thanks Jon for coming!



ITE Concert Band! Loved;)

Kuku Lion Jo & Me, Camel=.='

Me & Sheena

Bitchy Me & Bitchy Padi

Me &Faz (She likes my PRESTIGE)

Me & Shahidah Tikooooos

Koonie(Smelling Cat) & Me

4 Animals!




Huiru & Me

Farah & Me

Wei Ting, XinHui(Chairman), me & Yvonne

Sparks VII Clarinet Section

Thanks for coming ya?! See you both on sundays! haha
Ok, I think I'm progressing fast on my Bassoon! But still, not as good when i play my clarinet! hahaha. Can read bass clef, but a bit too slow i guess. And still have yet to memorize all the fingerings, keep forgetting some of them! I can do it! I will be able to play the Bassoon as smoothly.. haha..
Oh, Brian is real nice to talk to! Like omg, we talked crap luhs.. he's sweet! :) Happy mugging Boy!! haaha.. all the best for your test tmr! hahaha.. I'm behind you! Gosh!! I sound like his **. we're just mere friends la! haha omg.. you're so nice luh.. so sweet... like a strawberry sundae! OMG! :) All the best for your test! Good luck!! you can do it! Jia you!!! hugs:)