Fian Fazlie
PAP Braddell.[1995]
PAP Boon Lay.[1996]
Corporation Primary School.[1997-2002]
Yuhua Secondary School.[2003-2007]
ITE College Central-Bishan; Higher NITEC Business Studies(Administration).
[2008-present]
nihon_daisuki90@hotmail.com
30th March 1990
Am a flirty, naughty bitch!:x
ADORES;
Yuhua Concert Band
Sparkswinds
ITE Concert Band
Ichiritsu Kashiwa Brass Band
Tokyo Kosei Wind Orchestra
That someone!
All kinds of Clarinets!
Saxophones
Bitching
Sex
Food
Money
Hotstuffs, esp That Someone!
Band Music
Playing in a Band
LOATHES;
Wannabes'
Girls who bully their bfs
Trannies! YUCKS!
Other than that, come test my patience Bitch!
Ok, so i like erased my entire post for today. And i'm like at home now... not sleeping.. which also means lappy's back.. a-ok! :)
Hmm.. so i did not like blog for like weeks?? haha.. sorry dear readers... Now, I'm back. Must say, i'm a little tight up with school work.. there's projects to settle, Common assessment is starting.. and I'm damn bloody packed with band practices! But... i ain't gonna quit! Band has always been a part of me;)
Ok, so like yesterday end school very early... or should i say it was rather redundant to attend school! No lessons at all! Like what the hell?! Lecturers, wake up la! haha.. kidding:X After school, went home... Then Shino called:X He said he wanna go town for a while to slack and bla bla bla. So i washed up, and head down to Orchard. I reached there first! :X hahah.. So, we went to Taka first... Proceed to the basement level, as he wanted to get something to bite. After he got his food, i saw two tall men stood infront of me, heading towards me. As they got closer, one of them look rather familiar. And oh my Tian!!! It was Utt, and his guy friend beside him*grins* haha... I was like!! ah~ Utt smiled at me, and i smiled back! LOL.. i not behaving! *FAINTS* Utt is freaking mei ok???!!!
After that, Shino and I went to slacked... talked crap! haha... we behaved ok?! :X Then we walk walk around, and he waited for his friend to arrive. Then when his friend arrive, he look rather familiar... It was this guy from my freaking school. Somehow or rather, i felt extremely awkward, and i told Shino that i need to take my leave. I simply can't. I mean like it was suppose to be me and Shino only... why was his friend joining us? Actually, i was rather unhappy, but never mind... as long as he is happy, what can i do?
Concert is coming. This saturday! All the best ITE bandmates:) Let's put up a good show!!