Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Of everything is fine! (like finally!)
Ugh, back to school! New timetable, new modules, new class advisor!!! To think about it, i kinda miss school =X
Ok, like i just talked things out! Erm, i misunderstood you! What a jerk i am?! I only cared about myself, and i didn't give you a chance to explain:( Sigh, ok... let's not talk about it! I kinda miss you. yeah~ exactly 3 more weeks and it's your birthday! I dunno wad to get you.. I know you didn't get me anything for my birthday this year, but your sincerity is fine with me:X I hearts you a lot!!!
How i wish i could just go up to you and hug you tightly! It has been a while since we held each other :( I cried when we talked online just now... cos you made me remind of the beautiful past we used to have, and simultaneously i was listening to 'TiAmo'. LOL! I want to be able to sing this song to you! :X hahaha!!!
Maybe i should start making promises to you!
-Not to be mean to you anymore!
-Hearts you all the way~
-Will SMS you more often :)
-Will wish you good night every night, and if there's one night i didn't, i will slap myself!
-must get you a birthday present~
tell me you love me;
6:26 PM