Of random post~
I dunno why but i feel like blogging about something so random today. Look at the pic above. Yeah... CLARINET SECTION, speech day 2004. I remembered clearly how lousy i was back then. I get frequent scoldings from my seniors, particularly from all of them. Let me try to write something about all of them...
Cheryl[Section Leader 2004]: A very strict senior and SL she was back then. A very good clarinet player that i looked up to during those times. She used to scold me very often as i was a very slow player back then! She taught me alot, both in discipline and playing wise. Thanks Cheryl for guiding me:)Diana[Acting Leader 2003/Section Leader 2004]: Another one of my senior that i looked up to. She was a very good player back then!Even though i was slow, she endured alot and had patience for me! I do received scoldings from her very often.... But i know, it was for my own good.KaiLyn[Acting Section Leader 2003]: A very caring and understanding senior she was back then. She was the last alto clarinet player since then~ I must thanked her alot for begging to Ms.Chan to bring me back to band. I guess at that time, she was the only one who realised my potential:) A very good senior to talk to when i had problems. Wendy: This senior used to be abusive towards me and the other juniors. She's funny and caring but can be fierce at times~ One thing that is good about her is that she can be very patient when teaching. Atiqah: Another senior that is fierce but very nice:) Who would have thought, this senior of mine became "Minah" when she graduated. Hahahah.... Learned alot from her as she was from 3rd Cls also. Thanks for everything:)Rahimah: A very laid back senior. She can be strict at times though. One thing i remembered clearly was that she and Atiqah would talked about the section in malay so that the others won't understand! haha.. bad ar~ haha:)Daniel: The only senior that never scold me before:X Hahahha.. He's good at teaching the juniors as he's very patient. I will remember them always, I know they graduated a few years back already, but their batch was the one that taught me a lot:)
Labels: clarinet section
tell me you love me;
8:49 PM