Fian Fazlie
PAP Braddell.[1995]
PAP Boon Lay.[1996]
Corporation Primary School.[1997-2002]
Yuhua Secondary School.[2003-2007]
ITE College Central-Bishan; Higher NITEC Business Studies(Administration).
[2008-present]
nihon_daisuki90@hotmail.com
30th March 1990
Am a flirty, naughty bitch!:x
ADORES;
Yuhua Concert Band
Sparkswinds
ITE Concert Band
Ichiritsu Kashiwa Brass Band
Tokyo Kosei Wind Orchestra
That someone!
All kinds of Clarinets!
Saxophones
Bitching
Sex
Food
Money
Hotstuffs, esp That Someone!
Band Music
Playing in a Band
LOATHES;
Wannabes'
Girls who bully their bfs
Trannies! YUCKS!
Other than that, come test my patience Bitch!
Had band practice today at College East. It rained in the morning!:( GLOOMY!!! Met Joanna & Fazilah at Lakeside. Then met Koonie in the train. Well, i can really imitate the PA system in the train. "please mind the platform gap." Hahaha:) Ugh, i had to take the band for warm up & tuning. *PAI SEH* Sad, alot of the members were not present! During combined, we sight read Pirates Of the Carribean. Sigh~ I was the only one in 1st Cls, Sheena came late and Nad was absent! Then i had to play the freaking solo! ROAR!! I was sight reading can? So the horrible!!! :X
After band, went to eat at Marina Square~ Oh my Tian ar... so many MeiMei today~~~~~~ ROAR!!! Then went back to Yuhua for alumni. I actually slept in the train from City Hall to Lakeside~ NICE NICE:)
Like I was really happy to see the smile on your face when i saw you just now!:) Feel like hugging you and then kiss you la!:X I miss you so much! :) Miss you, miss you, miss you!!!! Wish i could see you everyday man!!! Then my heart will be at ease! Love you lots~