Fian Fazlie
PAP Braddell.[1995]
PAP Boon Lay.[1996]
Corporation Primary School.[1997-2002]
Yuhua Secondary School.[2003-2007]
ITE College Central-Bishan; Higher NITEC Business Studies(Administration).
[2008-present]
nihon_daisuki90@hotmail.com
30th March 1990
Am a flirty, naughty bitch!:x
ADORES;
Yuhua Concert Band
Sparkswinds
ITE Concert Band
Ichiritsu Kashiwa Brass Band
Tokyo Kosei Wind Orchestra
That someone!
All kinds of Clarinets!
Saxophones
Bitching
Sex
Food
Money
Hotstuffs, esp That Someone!
Band Music
Playing in a Band
LOATHES;
Wannabes'
Girls who bully their bfs
Trannies! YUCKS!
Other than that, come test my patience Bitch!
Yeepee~~~ I deleted the posts! Those i find that i was being very mean! Oh My Tian, I'm such a fucking bitch la!! I think if don't agree with some people, I should treat them with respect & dignity! Sorry that i dragged your family in... I guess it's just me la.. once the fire sparked, i just can't control my fucking bitchy mouth:( I'm glad you're not bias against gay people or what la... Btw, Sg is well-known for the gay culture here~ haha:)
I don't want to make a big hu-ha over this trivial matter. We're both at fault. OK, fair!:)
Woo... forget to post about my day today=.= Today on the way to school stood beside this fella... haha.. koyak:) Accidentally brushed my arm against that person's butt=.= So eww... but woo~~ MEIMEI.. firm butt! hahah.. *FIAN, STOP IT!*
Dunno why but i missed ITE band so much... boo-hoo..... haha.. :)*ok random*
Anyways, Chris, thanks for your advise:) But, you don't sad ok? Cheer up.. Everything will be fine. Look on the bright side... I'm here. Love you:)
And, i miss you!<3> Wonder what you're doing now? sigh~ Will buy you the chocolate when i see you next time ok Dear?! Love you to death~~