Of Boredom =.=' & I ain't no CAMEL~
Before I begin to post, I hate it when my com suddenly stuck on me! ROAR! [OK, I'm being fuckin' random here:P]
Well, like I seriously don't know what to blog about. No nice topic to bitch about today. Well, today had school as usual [Duh?!?] and had BZF Test! ROAR! 'tests, tests & tests!' Got back yesterday's BZF Test paper... hmm.. passed... a little bit more to full marks. Well, i would like to note something here guys! Erm, i do not copy for the tests given cos i wanna know where i stand, and from there then i will improve myself so i can achieve better results for future test. [OMG! I sound so sensible like for the first time??!:x] Like honestly, i find it quite unfair la... Cos some of you guys copied then get the credit. Don't you guys have integrity?
And Joanna, which part of me reminds you of camel? ROAR! hahaha.... Me=Camel? Nah~~~ LOLs
Well, Sabby just said he can't make it this Saturday to go PLAY together... Sad:( He said he has this Army Half Marathon thingy going on. Sad la.. I was really looking forward to it. Then he won't be able to attend the private party next sunday @ PLAY also. He needs to attend some course either the day before or after. SAD!:( Looks like i have to wait for Rae Won's answer then.[Ladies, fyi, Rae Won looks abit like Kim Jeong Hoon. ps. he's korean:)]
Anyways, it was nice getting stares from you today:x If only i could tell how much i feel for you! HAHAHAHA!XD. Usually it's me who stares at you and hard for me to take my eyes off you. Today, you stared at me like as if i'm your eye-candy or something?!:S
Celeste, thanks for the answer for the trial balance homework! hahaha. I know where my mistake is liao:X hehe.