Was late for OFA today, turned out to be that there was
no OFA lesson today! ROAR!!! Was supposed to be in school at 8 today for the racial harmony concert, but Nah... so lame... I'd rather spend the extra time to sleep. Hence, i woke up at 7.30am today. Anyways, I love
SOYJOY!! My favourite is the
Almond and raisin flavour! Nice-ing:X Hahahah...
During BZF lesson, we received back our Common Test papers for topics 1-3. Hahaha.. I got
49/50!!!!!!! Top in class le~ Two more of my classmates got the highest, Cheryl and MeenYi:) Hahaha... I wanna get an A for my BZF module~
During lunch, ate grilled fish with coleslaw and extra mashed potato:p But, it didn't stopped there, after that I ate fish burger! Cos i wanna keep my tummy full till the end of the day, cos next lesson last for two hours?!!! Hahah..During accounting lesson, i was so
sleepy and bored, nth to do then
disturbed Tianze again lor.. hahah.. SMSed him again. Weee~~~~~~~~ Hahahha. I got his reply only after I reached home, haha. .cos he left his phone at home:P Hahah.. it's 0k! Dun need to apologise for your late reply Buddy!:)
Labels: Almond and Raisin SOYJOY:P
tell me you love me;
6:25 PM