Tomorrow is the Day!!!!!!!! Like oh my Tian, finally it's here~~~ Come on ITE Band, we can do it! We've worked hard, and we will be getting what we deserve. Even if we get what we never expect, it's ok! As long as we had fun playing on the stage. So, let's give our best tomorrow! We can do it! Jia You:) Gambatte!!!! Clarinets, you guys have really improved. Keep up the good work, and there's still room for more improvement!
Had band prac as usual this morning. Practiced the same two pieces for NBC, again and again. But nvm, it's better to be safe. After combined, went to Marina to eat. We ate at the foodcourt upstairs. As usual, as i walked around, i will scan the whole location for eye candies:) Hahah.. wow.. today alot can? Pure hotnessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
After that, went to esplanade there to sit and slacked like a bunch of useless fools:X haha.. They are amazed at my flexibility. I really should go for an X-ray someday. I think i'm not normal.
I'm kinda nervous for tmr's NBC! ITE Band, jia you! *aja aja Fighting*
tell me you love me;
9:35 PM