Feeling hyper these days! Dunno why?!??! Maybe it's because
I'm in love?:P HAHAHA!!! Well, today started school damn early... 9am. Accounting Class.. Sian... got back my Accounting common test paper... Ugh.
81/100! So many careless mistakes, especially my Petty Cash Book. And that's like supposed to be the easiest book of all :( My Cash Book got some stupid mistakes too! Oh my Tian, I'm so careless la!! Hmm.. was bored while going through the test paper,
I SMSed Tianze... Hahaha.. nothing to do then disturb him lor~~ LOLS. Told him abt my test results... He told me not to be sad. At least it's an A or something?! Can't remember what he said, you guys check my inbox lei?! Hhahaa... jk jk:)
Then during lunch time
SMSed him again... asked whether he eat already. See, I'm such a caring friend?! LOLs.. hahaha. Poor thing la him, after school still got rehearsal for SIBF:( Nvm, Tianze... Jia You worx! You can do it de!!!
All the best for your SIBF!! Today ended school quite early. At 3, cos no S&W! Like yeepee la!!
I hate S&W!! Hahahaa...
tell me you love me;
7:28 PM