Argh............ Finally, home sweet home. Just finished band camp la..Spent 2 nights and 3 days at ITE College East. Next Sunday is the competition! hha.. Band, Jia You!!! We've worked hard le... It's ok if we never get what we aim, so long as we enjoy ourselves can le:)
Like omg, i didn't know that i have accounting homework.. Shit!! I'm so dead meat.. School starts this monday and i've yet to do it la!!! My calculator is not even with me lor!! Fcuk!
Anyways, went to Suntec after camp with Kai, to see the MOE Excel Exhibition thingy just now... The Band represented Yuhua sec:) haha.. saw Ms.Chan, teachers-in-charge, Brandon, Rabiatul, Nabilah, Phoebe and Nabilah. They put up their reflections of the Kashiwa Musical Exchange! Argh... memories.. I miss Kashiwa Band:( I wanna go back to Japan to see them!!! Then Kai and me left, but Brandon wasn't there... So didn't really get to say bye to him physically... Hence, I called him saying that i was abt to leave... Btw, thanks for the sleeping bag, boy:) hahaha....
Btw, watch this vid guys; it's cool:)
http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-us&vid=66bee737-53a4-4f3f-884b-d2f15f03b806
p.s miss u miss u miss u miss u miss u miss u miss u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tell me you love me;
7:18 PM