Still rotting at home since holidays is not over yet. One more week and it's school. And I've yet to revise for my BZF Common Test la! How to memorize the first 3 topics? Topic 2 is the most irritating topic, it's so long-winded! Topic 1 and 3 still OK la, cos it's something like Geography. I hate BZF's Topic 2: Business and its Environment. So many things to remember.. Roar!!!! But i have to admit it, BZF is my favourite module in school! haha.. like I've said, it's something like Geography...
Anyways, tomorrow is the SYF Opening Ceremony. Enjoy yourselves juniors! Put up a good show! Sunday still got concert! Can't wait worx!:)
Arghhhhhhhh.... Sian lor... Rot at home all day long.. Lazy go gym la. I no backbone de... lols.. hahaha. Tomorrow morning see how, if got mood will head down to the gym:) Ouh.. my biceps are growing.. but still very slow! Roar!!! hahah.. should have seen all the koyaks' body. Nabe, damn koyak sia! So freaking jealous!!! Look at Garry la! Only 19, body like 30+ like that! haha.. he monster la.. dots. People NUMBoy ma.. must look good. lols.. haha. omg, i'm so freaking random! haha...
OK, i'm seriously bored la! Shit, have yet to return Pick of Destiny DVD! It has been like 4 days since the due date? haha... ok, gtg now.. gg back to yuhua now to collect my SYF Tix! Roar!
tell me you love me;
7:02 PM