I dun need a friend like you no more! I told you it ain't my fault yet you insist it is! What the fuck is this? To think that i had a friend like you! Well, i seriously dun need one like you. It stinks! You suck, and so are your dumb followers! Think you're cool? Yeah right?! Wake up your idea la!! I told you i won't apologize to the mistake that was not caused by me! If you wanna go around bitching about me, fine! I dun care. If you wanna be a man-bitch, i can show you man-bitch you serious piece of wannabe shit!
Fellow readers, wake up. Some friends are not who or what they are ok? It's time you should just stand up for yourself and think about no one else but yourself! Dun let these scumbags push you around! You dun need a fucking wannabe to make you feel cool?! Just be yourself. And just be confident of yourself. So what if you're not good-looking, rich or there's something wrong with your sexual orientation? Who cares? You are who you are ok?! Let me stress this, dun be ashamed of your sexual orientation. I know how it feels like! Everybody is the same! Dun let people push you around anymore!
I AM WHAT AND WHO I AM! WHAT THE FUCK YOU THINK AIN'T MY FUCKING PROBLEM!
Watch out, cos Fian isn't gonna be the same Fian anymore! I am more mean, selfish and arrogant! Dun try to correct me cos it's my fucking life! I like what i do! Fuck off people!Let me burn in hell, I dun need you guys to care about me!
tell me you love me;
1:45 AM