It has been like a month since i last blogged. Cos my com was down. Finally got it fixed=)
Anyways, these days i feel kinda down. Must be you! I am contemplating, maybe i should let you go. Why? Well, i feel that you're old enough to look after your own self. But there's this feeling that i dun want to let you go. I still want to hold on to you and look after you like forever! You ask yourself, touch your heart, have you care for me as much as i care for you? Remember how we first met? Oh no, you didn't remember! I was the one who reminded you how we first met! I feel that you are really giving me the cold shoulder these days. Look, if you dun feel the same way as i feel for you, we should just go on our separate ways! I'm tired of being treated like a stupid fool!
tell me you love me;
4:57 AM