Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Valentine's day is coming. And i have yet to buy a gift...... LOL.. Will buy soon... Oh, this Saturday is the Alumni BBQ... and Kit's chalet... hmm... looks like I'll gain weight. Actually i have like nothing to blog about... Hmm.. well, let's find a topic..
Oh, I think NUM is cool.... I mean their products. They may be costly but i think it's kinda comfy to use their products. As for the workers? Well, so far all are friendly la.. NUM.. NUM...NUM........
If can, i want all the clothes in my wardrobe to be filled with NUM shirts.. hahaha... And keep their workers in my wardrobe too! haha...... joking! LOL..
Some people have negative point of views when it comes to NUM.. why?
-People say it's expensive, and of low quality
-Guys tend to look like gays when they wear NUM products
-People dun support local fashion brands!Me on the other hand, support NUM and always will.. haha..
NewUrbanMale.com
tell me you love me;
6:33 PM