Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Band Camp is finally over.... My last and final band camp... so sad. I wish i would be a bandsmen forever. Being an ROD is fun la.... ROD'07 rock!!!
ROD'07
Liyana
Wei Ling
Pei Shan
Pei Si
Hui Zhen
Jaime
Xiao Chen
Fian
Chui Ling
Chee Liong
Kang Wei
Zameer
Sarimi
Eileen
Fatin
Jonathan
Ying Feng
Khairi
Haikal
Madeline
Ramdan
Will always remember the fun times we had while we're in band! We went through thick and thin together. We share all the laughter and joy! Will always remember you guys! Passing-out parade is coming! Cannot wait! I'm saving my tears for POP!
Anyways, i am really proud of you! I feel very calm when looking at you.... And now, i feel very imcomplete without you right here by my side! Thanks for existing in my life! And i remember the 1st day we met? How about you?!
tell me you love me;
9:45 PM