Thursday, August 09, 2007
Today is the
9th August..
Happy National Day to all Singaporeans!! It's Singapore's 42nd Birthday....
I love you Singapore!! Yesterday had a national day celebration in school.. The band performed.. We did DrumLine, Stomp, and West side Story! Haha.. my last performance with the juniors.. After the whole celebrations, Kai and i
went to Kit's house... haha.. they were strumming their guitars.. and i dun understand a single thing about guitars.. Haha..
After that, Kai and i met Su at KFC.. To have our lunch... Lol... after that,we walked back to school.. cos we'll be having a
combined practice with RV... Ms.Chan distributed the piece.. and oh my God!! The piece is so like wow!! It looks easy but it's hard to master that kind of song.. it's a classical piece.. Those meant to be played by string instruments??!! haha..
Anyways, I'm at home today all day long.. Dun wish to go out.. cos i got fever... Lol... Haiz... and
it's been many days since you-know-who talked to me... I dun noe how long can i endure... it's killing me...
tell me you love me;
7:15 PM