Hey there...
Didn't attend school today.. dun feel so well this morning.. Haha... Anyways, yesterday was the release of the GCE O Levels Mother Tongue results.. oh God.. I got a
C6... and my oral got a merit.. Haiz.. I'm not sad... dunno why... cos i know my malay language is really horrible.. oh, i guess i'm retaking my Mother Tongue then.. Maybe i'll get a better result? (I'm hoping for a
B4) AHAHAHAHA.....
oH, yesterday had a Geog common test.. erm... i did it anyhow... cos i revised for it on the morning itself.. Haha.. but i still got some facts stucked in my head... After the test, went down to the canteen to the the Physics wrksht Mr.Ngien got us... I have to finish that pile of Phy wrkshts as soon as possible... Then went up to the bandroom for a while to check at my juniors. They had a combined, with the recruits... Hahaha. The band looked so big... After they end their practice, i stood outside the room, cos had to make way for the bandsmen to get out...
Then He came up, He saw me... and He said "Hi!"... i was totally amazed... and really.. i got a shocked of my life.. I thought He was really mad at me... I guess He read my msg that nite... and He must have realised that i really find our frenship is really precious.... Hope tmr will be a better day for me and Him...
tell me you love me;
5:59 PM