Last Sunday was
Band Fiesta in
Botanic Gardens... We enjoyed ourselves!! We played
Quien Sera, Percussion Stomp and Westside Story.... Congratulations to all the bands that took part in Band Fiesta.. Hahaha... Monday i had
Listening Comprehension in Malay.. I didn't attend school that day.. I came to school at about 3 plus to take my listening compre. Tuesday i had a
Clarinet Masterclass at NAFA. Oh, the bus fare there was so damn expensive can??!!
$2.05!!! Cos we took bus no.502... Express bus... Hahaha... At NAFA, alot of clarinettists were there.. Erm, not many schools use Tosca.. The professional even said to Susan that she has the most prestigious Clarinet in the World!! haha.... And only 2 ppl brought a bass clarinet... One was Chui Ling and the other was a girl from Fajar Sec.. haha.... I learnt quite alot from the masterclass lor..
This morning walked to school as usual lor... and
i carried Chui Ling's Bass Clarinet all the way from my house to school!! God, my hands were like killing me... Then i saw Fiza, Hazima and khairul.. they said they were like waiting for Khairi.. I waited with them too... The most funny thing is that
Khairi came together with
Chen Hui and WenJie at the same time.. Haha...
Khairi walked with Fiza they all lor..
I then asked WenJie to help me carry the Bass Clarinet. Haha... I did not bully him hor... My hands were really tired. Lol.. He helped me carry it all the way to school... Aww... Hahaha... Thanks alot Wenjie!! Then when i reached school,
my clarinet was with Wei Ling... Argh... i need to like carry 2 instrument back to class!!!
tell me you love me;
7:55 AM