Fian Fazlie
PAP Braddell.[1995]
PAP Boon Lay.[1996]
Corporation Primary School.[1997-2002]
Yuhua Secondary School.[2003-2007]
ITE College Central-Bishan; Higher NITEC Business Studies(Administration).
[2008-present]
nihon_daisuki90@hotmail.com
30th March 1990
Am a flirty, naughty bitch!:x
ADORES;
Yuhua Concert Band
Sparkswinds
ITE Concert Band
Ichiritsu Kashiwa Brass Band
Tokyo Kosei Wind Orchestra
That someone!
All kinds of Clarinets!
Saxophones
Bitching
Sex
Food
Money
Hotstuffs, esp That Someone!
Band Music
Playing in a Band
LOATHES;
Wannabes'
Girls who bully their bfs
Trannies! YUCKS!
Other than that, come test my patience Bitch!
Hello.... I just recovered from my fever... I had fever for like 2 days and i missed 2 days of school and i day of band practice=( That day when i was sick, Wen Jie was sick too... Lol... That idiot also sick le... I hope he's feeling better right now. Oh, there's Speech Day Rehearsal later after school. The concert rehearsal... Haha... Anyways, i attended the Speech Day parade rehearsal, yes! I was sick yet i was there.. But i never fall in lo. I sat there looking at them. Now i know what to do tomorrow! Haha.... After the rehearsal, went home straight. I really felt like throwing up. My body just don't feel right at that time. While walking to the bus stop, saw Kit Weng and his friends eating at Cofee United. He asked me to join over but i didn't want it.. I was sick and idon't want my fever to spread to him. Haha... Lol. Oh, and by the way... tomorrow ismy BIRTHDAY!!!Thank God i'm gonna be 17 soon... Aiya, soold already... Hahaha.... OK, gotta go now... see ya ard soon..... Bye..............