Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Hey, this week very tight lei... so name tests here and they... I HATE IT!!! argh!!! Anyways, i dun understand why my class can't understand our Physics lesson.. not the whole class la but a majority of them just can't... is it either they hate the teacher or wad??? tell u hor, Mrs.lee is a good Phy teacher lor... since i'm the phy Rep, i'll always get free chocs from her if i help to carry books down to the office... sigh... guess 5N1 just couldn't grow up!! anyways, I've got last year's PASSING-OUT-PARADE pic... just the sec 4s(2006) la...

i miss these ppl.. 1990 babies rule... we are so cool... band prac is diff without them.. haha... and then there's still pic of our last concert together:

and a pic of us at yuhua's sec 2oth anniversary... this pic kinda cool but very hard to spot us...

still can't forget our trip to Tokyo, Japan last year.. it was damn great... I miss Japan!!!
here's a pic of ppl from Bus 2... yeah, we rock... our bus was the best!! very fun... yet chaotic at times..
tell me you love me;
4:34 PM